WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open-source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
WSO2 is looking for highly passionate individuals to play the role of a growth hacker for upcoming SaaS products.
As a growth engineer, your role is to engineer growth by designing, executing, and revising rapid experiments (A/B tests) that optimize the SaaS product as well as the marketing funnel. You will closely work with the product and marketing teams to achieve these objectives. Your work will directly contribute to the product’s success and redefine how future applications are developed.
- Choose the best SaaS tools for growth engineering (e.g., A/B testing) and integrate them with the product and marketing funnel.
- Design, execute, and revise rapid A/B test-based experiments that will bring new developers, optimize user journeys, and activate existing users.
- Define KPIs to be monitored and work with the product team on making sure the product is equipped with the capabilities to collect them.
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams for growth experiments.
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (a background in conducting A/B tests is required).
- A graduate degree in Data Science, Marketing, or a similar field is preferred.
- Experience with data-driven decision making.
- Strong programming skills.
- Experience with different data analytics and A/B testing tools.
- A problem solver with a hacker’s mentality, creativity, and curiosity.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.