WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open-source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
As Growth Marketing Lead, you will support the Product Marketing Manager to develop and implement an effective customer and subscriber acquisition marketing strategy, and tactics that achieve the Integration BU’s goals. You should be highly analytical, data-driven and will seek to improve upon our key KPIs by acquiring the right type of customer.
You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Corporate marketing team to implement and optimise marketing campaigns while measuring and reporting on the performance of Integration marketing campaigns. You must show initiative and cultivate strong cross-functional relationships with the Corporate and Regional teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, manage and implement end-to-end customer and subscriber acquisition marketing strategies to ensure objectives are met to maximum efficiency.
- Manage monthly marketing spend to maximize budget efficiency and customer acquisition costs.
- Develop recommendations to reach new members through digital, event, and content campaigns, including creative and messaging strategies.
- Manage creative, ad, and landing page testing schedules to drive improved campaign results.
- Identify trends, and optimize strategies and initiatives based on insights.
- Manage and build a highly engaged database of high-quality leads.
- Manage and optimise social media strategy to build engagement and awareness for Integration products and brands.
- Measure and report the performance of all Integration marketing campaigns, and assess against predefined goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with campaign stakeholders.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and platforms. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment with BU and Regional teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or similar certification in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Experience in creating and managing holistic marketing campaigns incorporating digital marketing, content marketing, events and ABM strategies to drive lead generation initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing SEM, social media, email, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on all major search engines and social platforms.
- Proficiency in SEM tools such as Google Analytics, Ad Manager and Search Console.
- Experience using marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Salesforce, Marketo, etc.
- A strong understanding of marketing strategy on social channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends, technologies and developments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A curious mind, with sound analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work well independently but thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Highly organized, multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to an energetic culture.
- Experience working in a cross-functional role in a global business would be advantageous.