Location: USA, Remote
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Role and Responsibilities:
- This is a global role, responsible for the overall Integration BU channel function.
- The selected candidate will take responsibility within WSO2 for creating, maintaining, and extending channel leverage for products within the BU.
- The selected candidate will work closely alongside CMs to provide the following: Help mentor the CMs based on strategies of the BUs.
- Provide an escalation path for CMs on topics (enablement, and co-promotion) relevant to the BU.
- Work with the CM on specific partner development or partner-driven opportunities to maximize success rates for BU products.
- The selected candidate will lead the discussions in formulating partnerships that will have a global reach across all regions. These can be by way of elevating existing partnerships in regions and building brand new relationships, including new ISVs and GSIs.
- The selected candidate will, in coordination with GMs and Heads of BU, set targets/goals and KPIs for each region from a channel perspective with regards to each BUand work with the regional CMs to help achieve these.
- Where needed, the selected candidate can collaborate with regional CM or work with partners directly to advance investments into growing the BUs revenue in their region.
- Heads of Channel would work with VP Channel to build and grow the channel program and overall culture of the Channel Team, including building/maintaining a CM onboarding and mentoring program, creating a culture of learning, etc.
- Work closely with the BU’s channel solution architect resources and BU PMMs to develop material, document value propositions, and position the product for vertical industries.
- Own the channel enablement initiatives within the BU and work with corporate enablement teams to formulate (where needed), maintain, and work with Regional CMs to roll out partner enablement, training, and certification programs.
- 50% of 2022’s INT business should come through the channel.
- 3-4 years channel-related management/sales experience within WSO2.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.