Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Channel Partners have played a critical role in our accelerated growth in recent years. Now, we are looking for a highly driven, energetic, innovative, and experienced Head of Channels & Alliances to help lead and drive our business growth as we look to increase our footprint within the developer-first on-prem and SaaS IAM markets.
While reporting to the Head of IAM, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing strategies that will help recruit channel partners with an IAM specialization. Globally signing up technology partnerships to grow our product ecosystem and forming strategic alliances with relevant vendors within the IAM market, which in turn drives revenue, and improves brand recognition and visibility. You will also help recruit, guide, and lead an energetic team of IAM-specialized Regional Channel Managers, and work closely with the regional GMs to help achieve their IAM channel goals. In doing so, you will work closely with the IAM BU leadership, product teams, and marketing teams; as well as our customers and partners.
- Help define the long-term channel & alliance strategy for the IAM practice in alignment with WSO2’s overall Channel & Alliance strategy, with an emphasis on recruiting IAM specialized partners across all regions, identifying key technology alliances, to grow our brand recognition, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition with the end goal of increasing our sales growth.
- Work with regional General Managers to manage and grow the IAM-specialized Channel team and Channel Enablement program.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Teams to maximize account potential through partner involvement.
- Drive the strategy and recruitment of technology partnerships and strategic alliances within the IAM domain.
- Establish objectives and actionable metrics for the BU channel function.
- Determine effective use of field marketing and co-marketing investments with partners.
- Help identify, recruit, enable, and manage new, effective partners.
- Increase sales effectiveness and productivity of existing partners.
- Where required, assist to help performance in WSO2’s engagement with Global System Integrator partners, especially around the IAM business.
- Own the monitoring of performance and sustainable growth of WSO2’s IAM channel contribution.
- Contribute to WSO2’s business culture by effectively orienting towards partners.
Your experience & qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in the software and IT industry in related business development, strategic alliances, partner, and/or channel management.
- Experience within the IAM and/or security domain.
- Demonstrated track record of successful revenue growth, directly attributable to partner programs.
- Demonstrated track record in defining and aligning partner and sales strategies, and programs to maximize customer impact and revenue opportunities.
- Experience in effectively managing a diverse global team.
- Familiarity with relevant technology trends.
- Capability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to engage in reasonable travel (including international) as required.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.