Today, hundreds of the world’s largest enterprises rely on WSO2’s open source, cloud-native solutions to drive their digital transformation—executing over 6 trillion transactions annually. Using WSO2 for API management, integration, and customer identity and access management, these organizations are harnessing the full power of their APIs to securely deliver digital services and applications powering their businesses.
We are now looking for an energetic, innovative and experienced B2B marketer to help us drive business growth and bring a new generation iPaaS to market. As head of Marketing for the Integration Business Unit, you will be a key contributor to the company's growth and revenue generation.
You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing business-level marketing strategies that drive revenue and market share growth of the products within the business unit. These efforts will ultimately fuel WSO2's immediate and long-term growth trajectory. WSO2 has repeatedly gained recognition for its industry-leading technology. This includes being named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: API Management Solutions, Q3 2020 report; ranking as the #1 open source/open core application integration suite vendor by revenue and market share, and earning Leader positions in the KuppingerCole Leadership Compass reports for IAM, Identity API Platforms, and Access Management and Federation.
- Develop the long-term Integration Business Unit (BU) marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition
- Own the planning, development, and management of the Integration BU Marketing budget
- Measure, track and iteratively improve the strategy in a data-driven fashion
- Develop and implement a winning Lead Generation strategy for all products within the Integration portfolio
- Collaborate with the Sales, Product, and Regional teams, enabling them to meet their objectives
- Collaborate with the Engineering Team; to define marketing strategies for new and existing products that achieve BU goals and objectives
- Analyse market reviews, consumer trends, and competitor activities to optimise marketing activities
- Manage a team of marketers, guiding them through campaign development, product messaging, and positioning and develop them into a world-class marketing team
- Travel as required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or a related field
- 7+ years experience working in B2B technology marketing, with a track record of building measurable B2B programs and delivering against business goals
- Experience in working with high growth or scaling a SAAS business will be considered beneficial
- Proven experience in implementing a successful brand building and lead generation marketing plan
- The creativity and vision to build the marketing strategy and at the same time able to be hands-on to execute marketing plans
- Experience in making and soliciting data-driven marketing decisions
- Experience in implementing a marketing strategy on an international scale
- Proven leadership experience and team management
- Ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders, including the ability to present succinctly and clearly in both written and verbal communication
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.