Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
This role is suitable for a Senior Technology Sales Professional who is able to evangelize and provide thought leadership around technology and WSO2. This is a high-impact position that involves supporting strategic Sales opportunities in the given region both from a pre-sales and post-sales perspective. Ideal candidates have in-depth knowledge of the technology, are thought leaders in the domain, and are able to sell to the customer’s senior technology and business executives alike.
The Healthcare Field CTO should be a domain expert in Healthcare Technology and has experience working with players, providers, and healthcare stakeholders on their technology and digital transformation projects. They understand the challenges of the U.S. healthcare system and the role technology would play in the future of the domain.
Successful candidates will possess the technical depth and breadth in their areas of expertise and play a highly influential role with our customers, our internal product and solution teams, and the industry at large. The Field CTO team, comprising technologists, have the ability to influence and engage with a varied audience including CXOs and Management, Enterprise and SolutionArchitects and Developers
- An experienced Executive/Senior TechnologySales Engineer/Senior Solution Architect. Understanding of the U.S. healthcare industry and ecosystem.
- Stellar communication skills including dynamic and engaging verbal and written presentation skills, and the finesse to sell to varied audiences, from C-level to management to product teams.
- A thorough understanding of the WSO2 platform and the technical depth and breadth of the technology that powers the products and solutions.
- Closely follow industry standards and trends and be able to map that to our technology roadmap and vision.
- Thought leadership in the field and being able to contribute to content-driven marketing and evangelism.
- Proactively strive to establish relationships with key stakeholders in prospect and customer organizations.
- Work towards helping the Customer Project teams to move their projects from tactical to strategic and help with evangelizing the projects within the customer organization.
- 10+ years experience in a customer-facing technical sales role.
- 4+ years experience working with the healthcare or related industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel at short notice within the region.
- Experience in similar roles at a senior position in related companies.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.