We have openings in the Security Operations Center (SOC) for experienced Information Security Analysts. In this role, you will be entrusted with protecting our cloud deployments by taking reactive and proactive actions to handle cyber threats.
- Continuously monitor, triage, investigate, and respond to security threats.
- Configure and tune alerts of security tools such as SIEM and IDS/IPS.
- Write code to automate incident response tasks, including rule creation/modification of security tools.
- Perform threat hunting to identify stealthy malicious actors inside the deployment.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest attack vectors and trends in order to identify known malicious action patterns.
- Maintain documentation of all the actions that are taken when investigating and remediating security incidents.
- Provide security hardening recommendations to the rest of the Cloud Operations Team.
- Work closely with the Central Security Team by sharing the knowledge and escalating whenever guidance is needed.
- 2+ years of Security Operations Center experience is a must.
- Willingness to work in a shift based model covering 24x7.
- Experienced in security hardening and identifying threats in cloud deployments, preferably Azure.
- Experienced in tuning a SIEM, preferably Azure Sentinel.
- Experienced in scripting/coding (e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.).
- Passionate about threat hunting.
- Strong understanding of security principles and industry best practices.
- Strong understanding of networking and operating system concepts.
- Ability to think straight during crisis situations; show attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate security aspects to technical and non-technical personnel.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Networking, or Cybersecurity is preferred.
- Renowned security and cloud certifications are an added advantage.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.