Careers - Germany
Integration Technology Consultant
As an Integration Technology Consultant in the Services delivery team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of technical consultancy services to WSO2 customers, and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their business.
- Deliver consultancy/training on WSO2 technologies and products for our customers in Europe (on-site and off-site).
- Provide architectural/development leadership for the technological needs of our customers.
- Provide efficient solutions to WSO2 customers through technical meetings, technical calls, and support queries.
- Customer success management.
- Debug incidents reported by customers and provide solutions and fixes.
- Help WSO2 customers to deploy WSO2 products in their environments which include both on-premise and cloud-based deployments.
- Evangelization and community activities, which include blogging about WSO2 products and technology.
- BSc in Computer Science/ Engineering (or equivalent) with 4+ years of prior industry experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming.
- Development skills in Java language or C/C++ languages are an added advantage.
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise middleware technologies (e.g. REST services, API management, Microservices, Identity and Access Management).
- Experience in cloud technologies and container technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish is a must and proficiency in French will be an added advantage.
- Must be an EU citizen.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health Insurance for you and your family.
- A pension plan.