As a Senior Software Engineer in the Customer Success team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of WSO2’s technology experience to our customers, and enable them to optimize it for business success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Job Performance
- Handle incidents and queries efficiently and effectively.
- Understand the internal aspects of WSO2 products and solutions.
- Ability to debug and identify problems.
- Ability to develop extensions.
- Proactively keep customers informed about tasks and progress in a timely manner.
- Contribute to war rooms and drive technical work.
- Ability to successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person.
- Engage with extended teams such as Engineering, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Sales on product and customer-related activities.
- Deliver consultancy engagements.
- Conduct product demos, training, and presentations.
- Play the second consultant role of a QSP.
- Good understanding of WSO2 products.
- Provide input to the R & D team on product improvements.
- Teamwork and leadership
- Be part of a team and perform ad-hoc tasks as needed, and realize the importance of customer success.
- Build a professional relationship with the Customer Success team. Handle and resolve conflicts.
- Communicates issues and risks proactively and mitigate risks to deadlines and deliverables.
- Give timely and helpful feedback to interns and peers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Play a junior support lead role as necessary.
- Assume total ownership of customer accounts given.
- Mentor and onboard new employees.
- Ability to clearly articulate themselves, both in written and verbal communication.
- Good understanding of communication practices with customers and other external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with empathy.
- Ability to write technical documentation.
- Be the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Share frequent updates during consultancy engagements.
- Escalate issues proactively.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educational qualifications and work experience
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Technical skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able and eager to learn new technologies.
- Skills in Java, C/C++, or other comparable programming languages.
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies are an added advantage (E.g. microservices, enterprise integration, API management, identity and access management).
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- Freedom to work remotely.
- A flexible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health, dental, and life insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.