Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Account Managers focus on building strategic customer relationships, understanding customer’s business needs, and building a strong connection between our customers and WSO2 teams. They are responsible for the overall health of the relationship, helping customers find the right information, education, advice, suitable engagement model, and enabling the efficient procurement of the services that will lead the customer to achieve their business goals.
We are currently looking for a Lead Account Manager to join our Sales team in Latin America focusing on WSO2’s Integration solutions. As part of your responsibilities, you will own our go-to-market efforts and eventually build, grow, and manage a group of Account Managers and drive the sales for this region. You must have excellent verbal and written English skills, a knack for interpersonal interactions, be highly motivated and conscientious. You must like a bit of adventure too - our sales team is split between the Asia Pacific region, USA, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America and we visit customers and host events around the world. The ability to interact with people of all nationalities is a must, and the willingness to travel locally and internationally is part of the job!
The ideal candidate would be expected to:
- Manage multiple accounts and develop positive working relationships with all customer touchpoints.
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells, and client satisfaction.
- Strategize and communicate multi-year contracts with top-tier accounts within the region.
- Prior experience in a sales role - experience in selling Integration solutions would be an added benefit.
- Have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Manage and contribute to strategic account relationships and high-touch sales efforts.
- Deliver annual and quarterly revenue targets for your team.
- Possess a proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Continuous reporting and forecasting for territory.
- Create and run a go-to-market strategy for your territory, working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to perform in an open, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate the company’s vision and strategy discussed with your management.
- Contribute to sales operations, improving processes, and sales tools.
Additional skills (optional)
- Experience in managing a minimum of 2-3 people. Proven management skills to recruit, develop, and coach individual account managers and sales reps.
- Ability to motivate a team of dynamic young individuals to reach and secure given targets.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a customer-facing role; client relationship management, skills in the software engineering industry will be an added advantage.
- University degree - the area isn’t as important as your curiosity and ability to see things through.
- Computer literacy and effective communication skills by email, phone, web conferencing, face-to-face client meetings, and trade events.
- Sales management experience.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English is a must.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve, you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles.
- You are a challenger – you love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a different point of view to any internal or customer-facing meeting.
- You are candid in your feedback and are constantly seeking feedback in return.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Medical and dental coverage.
- Life insurance.
- Employee Stock Option Program.
- Meal vouchers.
- Opportunity to travel nationally and globally.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.