Location: Nashville, Tennessee
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
As a Lead Technical Consultant in the Customer Success Team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of technical consultancy services to WSO2 customers in North America and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their business.
- Provide efficient solutions for WSO2 customers located in North America through on-site/off-site consultancy services, training, technical meetings, technical calls, and support queries
- Provide architectural/development leadership for the technological needs of customers
- Help customers to deploy and maintain WSO2 products in their environments
- Troubleshoot incidents reported by customers and provide solutions and fixes
- Customer success management by building business relationships
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 6+ years of prior industry experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Development skills in Java
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies, e.g., API management, identity and access management, enterprise integration, web services, and RESTful services
- Prior experience in WSO2 integration technologies will be an added advantage
- An effective communicator with an amiable personality who is passionate about building business relationships
- Experience in complex event processing will be an added advantage
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs
- Health insurance for you and your family
- 401K matching