Careers - Sri Lanka
Lead - Software Quality Assurance - IAM Team
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team at WSO2 is looking for an exceptional Quality Assurance lead to drive quality engineering efforts within the team. We’re looking for an individual who’s passionate about the work, enthusiastic and ambitious to achieve goals, resourceful, takes the initiative, and highly self-driven.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading the QA team in the execution of tests on WSO2 Identity Server.
- Mentor, develop, and coach members of the QA team.
- Take the ownership of deriving test plans and executing them.
- Develop automated tests and scripts.
- Provide customer support services when necessary.
- Record test results, defect reports, and complete all test activities.
- Ability to communicate clearly, articulate both in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to conduct product demos, training, and presentations.
- Engage with the extended teams such as documentation, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product and customer related activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a QA team.
- A critical thinker who’s able to think outside the box and exceptional communication skills.
- Programming skills in any language, SQL, knowledge on Shell and other scripting languages will be a definite advantage.
- Experience with working on IAM, microservices or cloud-native technologies will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, and Git.
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and reporting quality-related metrics to identify trends and proactively identify problems.
- Experience in testing of distributed systems.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.