Responsibilities and duties
- Review and draft legal contracts and documents referred to you and provide advice to internal and external teams and lead as relevant
- Take direction and work independently with minimal supervision taking ownership /responsibility for matters allocated to you
- Be thorough in company policies, legal documentation/templates, and licensing models as it applies to your day to day work to be in a position to respond to queries from external teams
- Be thorough on matters handled by you and provide input on team discussions/queries relating to the same
- Deliver in accordance with team SLAs in a global work environment
- Pro-actively research into matters you are assigned
- Diligently attend to any matter referred to you by the team
Qualifications and experience
- A degree in law is a must. Bar qualification is an added advantage unless it is a requirement in the location. Law firm training an advantage
- Domain knowledge with a focus on contracting and corporate law
- Experience working in a fast-paced global work environment across time zones is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar capacity
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.