Location: Sri Lanka
WSO2 is looking for a passionate and proven marketing operations specialist to support our demand generation tracking, marketing program standardization, and reporting initiatives. The marketing operations lead is responsible to ensure that our marketing engine runs efficiently, collaboratively, and that the data is in sync across the internal martech systems - essentially providing a single point of truth for all decision making.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing technology systems and integrations with related technologies in order to launch and run campaigns. The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring efficient reporting on campaign performance across multiple marketing channels and fully utilize the capabilities of Salesforce, Pardot, and Tableau to provide value added insights to the broader Marketing team. The candidate will work closely with Marketing leadership and is expected to have strong attention to detail, excellent analytical skills, and provide accurate and timely reporting to add value to the decision making process.
- Design, implement, and administer cross-functional marketing processes, such as campaign planning and execution, and program performance reporting.
- Build, maintain, and automate our marketing technology stack, minimizing manual work.
- Maintain data hygiene, lead enrichment, scoring, and routing.
- Create dashboards on Leads, MQLs, and BANTs within Salesforce and Tableau.
- Manage vendor relationships, including agency support as needed.
- Work closely with the Website and Product Marketing teams to track results of A/B tests of various marketing assets including campaign landing pages, webpages, and more.
- Ensure consistent tracking across all webpages and CTAs.
- Create reports on campaign performance to assist with continuous optimization of marketing spend.
- Manage the Marketing Critical Path to ensure on time delivery of campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Lead and mentor the Marketing Operations Specialist to ensure best in class performance and consistent improvement in execution of marketing initiatives.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with martech stack including Salesforce, Pardot, and Tableau for marketing automation.
- Project management methodologies/frameworks, including use of productivity tools such as Asana.
- Reporting is an integral part of this role so you will have keen attention to detail and analytical skills when tracking and reporting data. Experience with reporting of key marketing KPIs, including engagement, leads, and opportunities.
- Familiarity with best-in-class marketing technology platforms. Examples include marketing automation (Pardot), ABM (DemandBase, Drift, etc.), CRM (Salesforce, etc.), contact list purchases, buyer intent platforms, and more.
- Familiarity with campaign landing page creation and optimization, including management best practices that improve trackability, conversion rates, bounce rates, navigation, load times, SEO etc. You will have demonstrable subject matter expertise and work with agency resources to execute on this.
- 5+ years of hands-on marketing operations experience.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management would be considered highly beneficial.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
WSO2 recently secured $90 Million in growth capital from Goldman Sachs Asset Management. The flexible capital solution will be used to accelerate WSO2’s worldwide business expansion, drive growth of the company’s global partner network, and support rollout of its next-generation, cloud-native solutions for securely delivering APIs, applications, and digital services. Visit
wso2.com to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.