Careers - Sri Lanka
Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will craft the product messaging and positioning and create inbound/outbound marketing material for WSO2’s Open Banking solution. You will also need to develop a deep understanding of the customers and the markets in which we operate, as well as the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into powerful value propositions.
You will become an expert on the product’s market and customer buying patterns, and will transfer that knowledge to the sales and marketing teams, as well as to the rest of the company.
This role is multifaceted and requires a passion for identifying opportunities to assist our customers, making judgments on creative, messaging, and copy, analyzing data, and developing customer-facing educational content.
- Develop expert knowledge on the product’s buyers, buyer behavior, and the product’s competition and weaknesses.
- Communicate product value propositions and develop supporting sales tools and marketing material.
- Maintain product positioning and messaging documents.
- Develop and maintain messaging and collateral and web pages to position the product as the leader in its category.
- Develop competitive intelligence that provides a deep understanding of the market.
- Develop the product’s go-to-market strategy, execution, and marketing programs to drive demand.
- Ensure sales and marketing teams have all the necessary content material that enables them to gain new leads and customers.
- Develop customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies, and identify champions.
- Collaborate with product management to maintain product roadmaps.
- Develop and maintain analyst presentations.
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility in product marketing, product management, or marketing-related activity. Experience in the Financial Services industry is preferable.
- Knowledge or familiarity in the enterprise software sales/marketing domain.
- Experience with marketing to technical, developer, or open-source audiences.
- Technical or sales background.
- Ability to write concise executive-level presentations and papers.