WSO2’s Integration Team is working on expanding our product features and we are looking for an exceptional Quality Assurance Lead to drive our high-quality engineering efforts. We seek a highly motivated, passionate individual who can excel in the technical software testing space. You should have the right skills to test and automate SaaS-based software offerings.
Your key responsibilities:
- Take ownership of deriving test plans and executing them
- Develop automated tests and scripts
- Test optimization and prioritization to ensure successful deliveries
- Record test results, defect reports, and complete all test activities
- Help the team to focus on key quality attributes throughout the development lifecycle
- Identify quality-related bottlenecks and work with the team to resolve them
- Introduce new ideas on how to improve the product and overall quality aspects
- Work with the UX team to plan usability tests, develop success criteria, analyze results, and provide recommendations
- Engage with extended teams, such as documentation, pre-sales, marketing, and sales, on product- and customer-related activities
- Manage a team and resolve any conflicts
Required skills and experience:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience
- A strong understanding of testing concepts and principles
- Experience with testing middleware solutions, distributed systems, microservices, and container platforms
- Technical testing and test automation experience
- Knowledge of continuous integration, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, and Git
- Programming skills (e.g., SQL); knowledge of Shell and other scripting languages will be a definite advantage
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Work unsupervised on several activities concurrently, taking ownership, and prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your experience by being part of our team:
- Work in a startup environment and grow!
- Be part of technology selection, defining new processors and practices
- Become a vital contributor to cloud-native platform implementation, delivery, and maintenance
- Build enhanced user experiences for a large developer community
- Evangelize and build developer relationships
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.