As Regional Marketing Manager, you are responsible for collaborating with the Global Marketing teams to develop and implement demand, and lead generation marketing strategies for your assigned territory. You will own the strategic planning and execution of region-specific marketing initiatives, involving inbound and event marketing, ABM, email, social media, paid digital advertising, and PR.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define and implement the Regional Marketing plan to drive lead generation and brand-building efforts within the assigned territory.
- Define marketing goals, metrics, and OKRs that are aligned with the Regional and Global Marketing plans.
- Own the preparation and management of the Regional Marketing budget.
- Prepare and develop marketing campaigns, from briefing to execution.
- Localize marketing initiatives and implement regional best practices that drive lead generation for the region.
- Track marketing campaign performance, measure ROI and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare and present reports on campaign results and learnings.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of the local event strategy, including attending and coordinating physical events (when applicable).
- Support Global Marketing teams OKRs and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate effectively with local and global Sales and Marketing teams to help achieve organizational goals.
- Provide local expertise and manage any local marketing relationships (e.g. agencies, suppliers, contractors, etc.).
- Be aware of the latest regional trends and evaluate the effectiveness and relevance of WSO2’s marketing strategy.
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders and coordinate with them regularly to ensure successful, high-quality delivery against objectives.
- Work within the defined budget and track expenses to ensure adherence to the Regional Marketing budget.
- Cultivate strong cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment with Global and Regional Marketing objectives.
- Contribute to a high-performing, highly engaged, and highly curious team culture.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field is desired.
- 6-8 years of experience in enterprise software marketing, B2B tech marketing, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools, tactics, and best practices.
- Proficient in marketing automation and analytics tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Demandbase, etc.
- Thorough understanding of email marketing techniques to enhance lead quality.
- Experience with organizing local and regional events - both in-person and virtual.
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently but also thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, prioritize high-impact initiatives and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and open environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of German would be an added advantage.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.