As Regional Marketing Manager for the Middle East & Africa, you are responsible for working collaboratively with the global marketing teams to develop and implement demand and lead generation marketing strategies for the assigned territory. You will own the strategic planning and execution of region-specific marketing initiatives, involving inbound and website marketing, ABM, email, social media, paid digital advertising, PR, and events.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define and implement the regional marketing plan to drive lead generation and brand-building efforts within the assigned territory.
- Define marketing goals, metrics, and OKRs that are aligned with regional and global marketing plans.
- Contribute to the preparation and management of the regional marketing budget.
- Prepare and develop marketing campaigns, from briefing through to execution.
- Localise marketing initiatives and implement regional best practices that drive lead gen for the region.
- Track marketing campaign performance, measure ROI and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare and present reports on campaign results and learnings.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of the local event strategy, including attending and coordinating physical events (when applicable).
- Support global marketing team goals and initiatives.
- Collaborate effectively with local and global sales and marketing teams to help achieve organisational goals.
- Provide local expertise and manage any local marketing relationships (e.g. agencies, suppliers, contractors, etc.)
- Be aware of the latest regional trends and evaluate the effectiveness and relevance of WSO2’s marketing strategy.
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders and coordinate with them regularly to ensure successful, high-quality delivery against objectives.
- Work within the defined budget and track expenses to ensure adherence to the regional marketing budget.
- Cultivate strong cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment with Global and regional marketing objectives.
- Contribute to a high performing, highly engaged, highly curious team culture.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field is desired.
- 6-8 years of experience in enterprise software marketing, B2B tech marketing, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools, tactics, and best practices.
- Proficient in marketing automation and analytics tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Demandbase, etc.
- Thorough understanding of email marketing techniques to enhance lead quality.
- Experience with organizing local and regional events - both in-person and virtual.
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently but also thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Outstanding project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, prioritize high impact initiatives and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and open environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic, French, or Hindi would be an added advantage.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 18.5 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.