Careers - Sri Lanka
Salesforce CRM Manager
The Salesforce CRM Manager will be part of the Revenue Operations team and own the CRM platform for WSO2. The individual will play a key role ensuring Salesforce (SFDC) and Pardot are fit for business processes, analyze the business process changes, and ensure the systems are aligned to meet these changes. As a business we are heavily dependent on Salesforce for performance metrics and therefore the ideal candidate must have an analytical mindset having previous experience in Sales Operations.
The Salesforce CRM Manager will also work closely with the Sales Team and assist them with any system bugs (BAU tasks), reporting, and dashboard requirements. Stakeholder management is key in this role. The ideal candidate must have high-level competency in conversing business propositions to all levels of users.
- Work with stakeholders and users to understand their unique needs, then customize Salesforce to meet business requirements.
- Create and manage custom field / objects, complex workflow rules, record types, data validation, page layouts, triggers, process builder, and third-party integrations.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon business needs.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality in order to provide recommendations for process improvements to clients.
- Conduct training for users on Salesforce best practices.
- Adherence and accountability with regards to company data governance policies and values.
- Experience in Security Model including Salesforce profiles, roles, sharing settings, permission sets, etc.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning is preferred.
- Experience in Pardot is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in configuring Salesforce.
- Academic degree in Business, IT or any other related field of study.
- Certified ADM 201 or willing to be Certified in 6 months.