Duration: 9-12 Months
Hours/Week: 40 Hours / Week
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Open communications and collaboration are the cornerstones of WSO2’s unique work culture. Working at WSO2 gives you the opportunity to interact closely with team members in five continents. We’re currently looking for an ambitious individual with in-depth knowledge of Salesforce who would like to work in our fast-growing, diverse environment. This is a short term consultant/specialist vacancy where you will be responsible for assisting in Salesforce integration connectors development in the WSO2 Integration Platform.
- Excellent understanding of how Salesforce integrates with other systems from a business use case point of view. If the candidate has worked together with an enterprise client to integrate Salesforce with other systems in order to implement business use cases, this will be an added qualification.
- In-depth understanding of the various integration points within Salesforce that are not limited to pure administrative activities.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce’s SOAP API, REST API, Bulk API, or Streaming API APIs and their corresponding business use cases.
- Well versed in the CRM domain and business use cases on B2B integration in the CRM space.
- Prior experience with integrating with platforms such as WSO2, Mulesoft, and Salesforce integration experience with SAP, WorkDay, ServiceNow, etc., will be a plus.
Expertise in CRM domain and experience of integrating Salesforce with other SaaS applications and systems.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.