WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
An opportunity has been created for a new business sales professional to join the enterprise sales team in Australia. In this role, you will target enterprise accounts and focus on driving expansions in Australia and New Zealand. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced dynamic environment focusing on our identity and access management (IAM) solutions.
WSO2 Identity Server is a uniquely extensible, API-driven, cloud native IAM product designed for developers that build CIAM solutions.
With increased digitalization, modern enterprises must not only focus on authentication, authorization, and access control, they must also provide enhanced digital experiences. This is where CIAM becomes key. Our CIAM solution is perfectly positioned to help small, medium, and large businesses from any industry to deliver secure customer experiences in an efficient and scalable manner.
- Australian resident; Australian citizen located in Sydney or Melbourne.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling WSO2 CIAM solutions into enterprise accounts in your assigned territory.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while also expanding and cross-selling into existing accounts in your assigned territory.
- Focus on pipeline development through a combination of outbound prospecting using LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, DiscOrg, and other social media tools; email campaigns; and market sector knowledge and intelligence.
- Create and maintain an adequate sales pipeline, i.e., 3-4X targets to ensure quarterly over-achievement is possible.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement with appropriate internal and external resources such as technical pre-sales, marketing, legal, professional services, delivery, customer success, engineering support teams, and our business partner community.
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective across your territory to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts using Salesforce reporting.
- Relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions, ideally in the security and IAM space or on-prem, iPaaS, and SaaS solutions and platforms from Tier-1 vendors.
- Successful history of direct net new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets; minimum 5-7 years.
- Credibility and experience at selling at all levels from technical to CISO/LOB, and evidence of building strong relationships internally, with customers, new prospects, and business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Australian superannuation as per national standards.