Location: Sydney or Melbourne
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
An opportunity has been created for a new business sales professional joining the enterprise sales team. The role is to target enterprise accounts and will focus on driving expansion within the Australian and New Zealand markets. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Australian Resident, Australian Citizen located in Sydney or Melbourne.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling WSO2 solutions into enterprise accounts in their assigned territory.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while also expanding existing accounts in their assigned territory.
- Pipeline development through a combination of outbound prospecting, LinkedIn and other social media, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain an adequate sales pipeline i.e. 3-4 x targets to ensure over achievement.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement with appropriate internal resources such as presales, legal, delivery, and support teams.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective across your territory to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly forecasting/salesforce reporting.
- Relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions, ideally in the space of API management and enterprise integration/ESB/middleware on-premise and SaaS solutions and platforms.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets, minimum 5-7 years.
- Credibility at selling at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customers, new prospects, and business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Australian Superannuation as per national standards.