Careers - Brazil
Senior Account Manager (Sales) - LATAM
At WSO2, we are driven to help developers innovate faster by making it easier to integrate and program the world’s disaggregated scale architectures, all using open source technology. Today we are the world’s #1 open source integration vendor, offering a platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and govern any API, data or system — on-premise or in the cloud. Enterprises and governments across the world rely on WSO2’s consulting and subscriptions that accelerate the evolution of any digital native initiative.
The WSO2 sales team is a close-knit group of Account Managers who build warm relationships with enterprise customers to help them take advantage of the latest technology trends (cloud, APIs, social, mobile, service orientation, big data). Account Managers serve as the primary point of contact between WSO2 and the customer, help to understand the customer’s needs, engage the broader WSO2 team of sales engineers, solution architects, and technical experts to provide the technical information, answers, demonstrations, and successfully deploy WSO2 technology.
WSO2’s business model is about finding winning partnerships with the customer, and we take pride in our honest and well-aligned business model built on open source licensing, reliable advice, expert services, and transparent fixed pricing. We measure Account Manager effectiveness on the ability to build long-term relationships, not on sales quotas or behavior-distorting commissions.
We are looking for customer-focused individuals to join the team as Senior Account Managers. Candidates must have excellent verbal and written skills both in English and Portuguese, delight in interpersonal interaction, and be highly motivated and conscientious. You must like a bit of adventure too - the WSO2 sales team is split between LATAM, North America, EMEA, and APAC and we visit customers and hold events around the world. The ability to interact with people of all nationalities is a must, and to travel nationally and internationally is preferred.
Some of the characteristics we look for in ideal candidates include:
- Over 5 years of experience in a customer facing role. Having client facing skills in the software engineering industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in selling middleware technologies into medium to large scale customers that involve high touch long-term sales cycles.
- University degree - the area isn’t as important as your curiosity and ability to see things through.
- Computer literate and effective communication skills by email, tele- and video conferences, in person, and at larger events.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
- Willingness to travel in Latin America and internationally.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 will offer the employee benefits which are applicable in Brazil.