Location: Sydney or Melbourne
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
We are looking for a Channel Partner Sales Manager who will be the operational face of WSO2 to our partners in Australia and New Zealand. In this role, you will be an advocate of the channel partners as well as be their operational resource inside WSO2. You must have the imagination, passion, and energy to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You will report to the Vice President & Regional GM of A/NZ to develop, foster, and drive the strategic objectives of the regional channel program.
- Work closely with the WSO2 sales team and the channel partners to enable them to identify channel opportunities, advise on any training needs, and coach on delivery.
- Meet with channel counterparts in partner organizations regularly; understand any areas of concern, and provide feedback to engineering.
- Work on sales and revenue targets as set by the WSO2 Sales Manager and Vice President Sales. Generate periodic reports as interpretation tools for various strategic activities.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing Managers (FMM) and provide feedback on any sales promotions, events, and webinars with partners.
- Work closely with the WSO2 marketing team on joint representation at various customer interconnects in social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or equivalent.
- Address customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identify and build great relationships with new white-space and greenfield potential channel partners and onboard them as required to grow channel revenues per annum.
- Work on cross-selling WSO2 product opportunities within the partner organization.
- Process channel data against targets including onboarding, support, partner portal access, deal registrations, pipeline generated, and maintaining up-to-date Salesforce.com data.
- Analyze trends in partner data, observe any unusual business patterns, and investigate the root cause of issues to maintain high customer satisfaction with our BP’s and their/our customers.
- Develop channel sales plans and strategies with WSO2’s Vice President of Sales A/NZ to update process documentation, checklists, and quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high-quality deliverables.
- Recommend ways to improve processes, internal tools, documentation, enablement, and BP support and technology to make the daily workflow stable and error-free.
- Engage partners within their specific regions/states and adapt to varied cultures, personalities, times, and/or procedural nuances.
- Ensure that the partner sales teams have up-to-date information.
- Ensure partners are investing in certifications.
- Ensure partners have timely deal registrations and are building an adequate pipeline to meet targets.
- Immediate follow-up on all new partner registrations in the region.
- Ensure documented partner plans are in place and up to date for all key focus partners and SI’s in the region.
- Must reside in Australia; Sydney or Melbourne preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic qualification/s in Finance, Business Management, Economics, or other related areas.
- Quickly grasp and understand WSO2’s products across integration and IAM.
- 7+ years of experience in sales, business development, channels, and processing (analyzing, editing, and extracting) large amounts of channel data.
- Understanding partner programs from software technology vendors in the A/NZ market.
- Ability to work under daily and/or weekly deadlines, in a fast-changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with customer-driven interruptions.
- Prior experience in using CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com, updating partner sales funnels with account managers, and providing accurate forecasts.
- Experience in social media promotions via LinkedIn, Twitter, or equivalent.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Australian superannuation as per national standards.