An opportunity has been created for a new business sales professional joining the Enterprise Sales team based out of Colombia or Peru. The role is to target large enterprise accounts and will focus on driving expansion within these two countries. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling WSO2 solutions into enterprise accounts.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of outbound, LinkedIn and other social media, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement with appropriate internal resources such as Presales, Legal, Delivery, and Support teams.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting/Salesforce reporting.
- Native Spanish speaker and fluent in English.
- Relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions, ideally in API management, enterprise integration/ESB, and/or identity and access management.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets, minimum 5-7 years.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with customers and prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally (especially between Colombia and Peru).
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.