Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Our Solutions Architect/Solutions Engineers are trusted advisors for WSO2’s prospects and customers. They help drive the evaluation and technology selection during the sales cycle, provide the right solution based on the business architecture, and continue to engage with enterprise customers providing technical ownership and architectural guidance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate technical expertise on WSO2 products, solutions, and general technology.
- Knowledgeable of the fast-moving, evolving technology landscape and understanding how and where WSO2 fits in.
- Support the account teams in closing new opportunities and supporting/expanding existing customers.
- Maintain and grow your knowledge of architecture, design, and inner workings of WSO2 products and solutions.
- Develop and present product demonstrations and answer technical questions about the capabilities and features of WSO2 products.
- Develop and document technical samples, proof of concepts, and prototypes using WSO2 and non-WSO2 technologies.
- Contribute client and market feedback to product teams and company strategy; be the voice of the customer.
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application software development.
Technical Requirements and Knowledge:
- Knowledge in emerging technologies.
- Development experience with identity and access management is a bonus.
- Experience with solutions engineering for customers.
- Exceptional presentation and communications capabilities; confident presenting to a highly skilled and experienced audience including developers and architects.
- Showcase a passion to learn new technologies and a desire to tackle hard technical problems.
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and a willingness to explore the unknown.
- Have the ability to take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution individually as well as work effectively with the engineering team.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and a willingness to work with a global team.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer and employee base.
- Ability to travel on short notice for short-term assignments.
- This is a customer-facing role that requires travel to customer locations around 30% of the time, based on the needs of the business.
- Fluent in English.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- Opportunities to build experience with a broad array of modern technologies and their direct application to enterprise challenges.
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.