WSO2 products consist of WSO2 API Manager, WSO2 Enterprise Integrator, and WSO2 Identity Server - leading open source middleware products in the market today. The portfolio also includes industry vertical solutions WSO2 Open Banking and WSO2 Open Healthcare. WSO2 products and solutions are used by clients across the globe including several fortune 500 companies.
WSO2 is looking for a Full Stack Marketer - Customer Acquisition to join our team in Australia. You will drive our customer acquisition strategy, tactics, planning, and execution in Australia and New Zealand. You will also work as part of a global team responsible for delivering outcomes that are well aligned, coordinated, and executed and support our overall global business objectives through lead generation. As part of a fast growing organization and region, you will be responsible for delivering relevant, timely, and effective in-region marketing activities. You’ll need to have relevant experience in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia Pacific delivering data driven marketing programs and seek to improve upon our OKRs by acquiring the right type of customer.
It’s expected that you will pose a solid understanding of the behavior of the customers from different countries and identify opportunities for growth and optimization. Based on this knowledge you will be responsible for working with various stakeholders such as sales, marketing, engineering, channel partners, and leadership to design a systematic and sustainable customer acquisition strategy. You will also be expected to gain advanced knowledge in integration, API management, and identity and access management (IAM) technology markets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a sound marketing plan on customer acquisition strategy and campaigns that respond to changing market and competitive conditions while delivering against OKRs to meet quarterly forecasts and targets.
- Define opportunities and initiatives based on a thorough understanding of the region and the needs of enterprise customers and the partner ecosystem.
- Formulate and develop strategies and plan to build successful demand generation by leveraging deep understanding in market intelligence, insight, and data and develop comprehensive marketing recommendations for the region.
- Establish a well aligned go-to-market (GTM) plan with business, technical, sales, product, and marketing stakeholders and encourage new ways of thinking to deliver differentiated and data driven results and increase demand generation.
- Manage stakeholders at the global level to gain support and plan effectively; work with Sales and SDR teams and partners to plan opportunities effectively.
- Manage customer acquisition costs.
- Provide results and recommendations against new marketing tactics, channels, and approaches.
- Work closely with all functions, including content marketing, demand generation, partners, account-based marketing, digital capabilities, and outbound marketing.
- Organize joint events with partners and customers and bigger conferences. Ensure the right target audiences are attending the events.
- Identify global and local events that are suited for WSO2 and take ownership of the participation process.
- Work with operations, merchandise, creative, and planning teams to maximize the impact of sales and events (both virtual and physical).
- Drive conversion rate optimization and accelerate SQL conversions from fresh leads and MQLs.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a graduate degree in marketing is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise software marketing.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, prioritize high impact activities and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record with results of past campaigns.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and open environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Australian Superannuation as per national standards.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.