Careers - Sri Lanka
Senior Marketing Officer - Content
Supported by a strong technology team, marketing at WSO2 is at the forefront of growing the business. We constantly break new ground by communicating creatively and engagingly with customers in all our marketing activities. We are looking for an amazing team member who is creative, data driven, analytical minded, and willing to explore new ventures in marketing.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and editing high-impact content to educate, influence, and activate target audiences. You will work closely with product management teams and design teams to create content people actually want, share content on the channels they use, and measure the results.
The ideal candidate must be well versed with technology and marketing trends, have excellent verbal and written English skills, have great ‘people skills’, and be highly self-motivated.
The ideal candidate should also have some or all of the following:
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting, editing, PR or journalism
- Experience in content development for different target audiences across multiple channels
- University degree (e.g., English or Communications) and/or a professional qualification such as CIM
- Highly computer literate and comfortable using content management systems (CMS) and social media tools
- Knowledge of SEO and social media and digital marketing
- Knowledge of key metrics tracking
- Ability to multitask and work on many projects simultaneously
- Skilled at creating and editing long-format content (articles, white papers, and blogs) and short-format content (social media posts, banner ads, and emails)
- Effective project and time management skills to meet deadlines