Location: São Paulo, Brazil
As a Senior Marketing Officer, you will help transform your region's strategic plan into a detailed tactical plan, with well-executed tasks, conducting communication and marketing activities that directly impact our different segments: customers, employees, partners, followers, and influencers.
This is an entry-level position and you will support brand awareness and lead generation growth. You will work with the Lead Marketing Officer for markets such as: Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Uruguay. In addition, you will execute global digital projects and campaigns, joining a Marketing team spanning creative minds across Sri Lanka, the UK, Australia, the US, Dubai, India, and Germany.
You will work autonomously on virtual and face-to-face events, promotional campaigns, and media press relations. But you will aim to deepen your skills and knowledge in content creation (videos and texts), social media and analytics.
You love what you do and love the TECH world. You feel a greater connection with cultures focused on collaboration and open communication, independent initiative with the consciousness that each of your actions is responsible for the good of the company and the good of the community. Your mind is flexible, agile and fast, and when faced with a challenge or problem, you proactively act to find the best solution.
Important: We are working remotely due to the pandemic and holding virtual events until face-to-face activities resume.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support the production of webinars, meetups and virtual conferences, fairs, hackathons, and face-to-face meetings.
- Creating briefings for the media: press releases, branding projects and branded content such as podcasts, webcasts, interviews, and press conferences.
- Coordinating demand flow with agencies, suppliers, and partners.
- Ensuring the flow of the marketing and communication calendars.
- Ensuring compliance with deadlines and financial documentation of the area.
- Dedicating part of your time to continuously improving your knowledge about the company's products, history, key messages and stats.
- Availability for local and international travel.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in marketing.
- Understanding of inbound and outbound marketing.
- Production of virtual and F2F small, medium and large events.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English.
- Experience with virtual event platforms such as Hopin and StreamYard.
- Management of social media, digital automation tools, platforms and methodologies for managing marketing projects, such as: Salesforce, Pardot, RD Station and Hubspot, Demandbase, Survey Monkey, Tech Target, among others.
- Employer branding, previous experience in startup culture and technology companies.
- Experience in Latin American markets.
- Fluency in Spanish.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- Freedom to work remotely.
- A flexible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health, dental, and life insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.