Careers - Sri Lanka
Senior Marketing Officer - Video Content - IAM Team
We’re looking for an energetic, self-starter to create video content to boost interest and traction to our Identity and Access Management (IAM) products and website(s). You must have a good understanding of how video platforms work, how videos complement various social channels, and video equipment to help our product marketing team create videos that align with our digital content strategy.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help provide videos that supplements the content strategy and funnel of WSO2 Identity Server
- Create animated content, help develop demos and edit screencasts
- Assist in research, create, edit, and publish videos for WSO2 Identity Server
- Ability to direct, film, edit, and create thumbnails and help with the distribution of videos
- Good knowledge of various video formats and platforms
Qualifications and Skills
- Working with SaaS or tech products would be an added advantage
- Experience in working with video editing tools and software
- Good communication skills
- A passionate team player willing to work with a globally dispersed team and customer base
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.