Location: Sri Lanka
The revenue operations team at WSO2 is responsible for all operational aspects of Sales and Marketing. The objective is to ensure all processes, tools, and technologies that support the users are running efficiently and productively as possible, and cater to their needs to manage their daily tasks. We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to further enhance our current processes and build automations while consistently managing our Salesforce environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research and Development
- Conduct storyboarding and design solutions.
- Review and recommend alternative approaches in our current SFDC environment.
- Create automations that would enhance productivity of users.
- Identify user stories for features and document them accordingly, as per the process.
- Manage integrations between Salesforce and other tools and apps in the company.
- Building Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Write apex triggers and test classes with 90% code coverage.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Be a team player and perform ad-hoc tasks needed for the success of your immediate and wider teams.
- Engage with extended teams such as Pre-sales, Marketing, and Sales reporting and automation activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educational qualifications and work experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in SFDC design and development.
- Salesforce Developer Certification and Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Experience in providing Salesforce solutions for SaaS companies will be an added advantage.
- Technical skills
- Proficiency on Salesforce platform, APEX, LWC, Aura, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST-based web services, and SOQL.
- Experience in CI/CD is preferred.
- Experience in SFDX and ability to manage code deployments.
- Experience in integrating SF with other platforms.
- Experience in Pardot and ServiceNow will be an added advantage.
- Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to clearly articulate themselves, both in written and verbal communication.
- Good understanding of communication practices in open-source development and successfully practice it (i.e. open communication, keep the community informed etc).
- Ability to communicate with empathy.
- Capability in understanding business processes and excellent problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Leadership skills
- Be a self-motivated individual with the ability to motivate fellow team members.
- Helps others, and treats people who know less than them with respect and patience.
- Ability to share knowledge among the team and train other teams as required.
- Self-reliant and comfortable with making decisions.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
WSO2 recently secured $90 Million in growth capital from Goldman Sachs Asset Management. The flexible capital solution will be used to accelerate WSO2’s worldwide business expansion, drive growth of the company’s global partner network, and support rollout of its next-generation, cloud-native solutions for securely delivering APIs, applications, and digital services. Visit
wso2.com to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.