As a Senior Software Engineer in the Customer Success team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of WSO2’s technology to customers, enabling them to use our products and services for their business success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and the willingness to explore the unknown.
- Possess an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team.
- Take ownership of a set of customers and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure customer success.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base.
- Bring in new ideas on how to improve product and overall technical designs.
- Successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions.
- Provide technical leadership to a small team, delegate, and follow up on work assigned.
- Mentor junior members in the Customer Success team on best practices and processes.
- Engage with extended teams such as engineering, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product and customer-related activities.
- Deliver technical consultancy and training of WSO2 products and services for our customers around the globe (on-site and off-site).
- Maintain flexible working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skills in Java, C/C++,or other comparable programming languages.
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies are an added advantage - e.g. microservices, enterprise integration, API management, identity and access management (IAM).
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments, CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.