Location: São Paulo, Brazil
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Customer Success team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of WSO2 technology experience to WSO2 customers, and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and the willingness to explore the unknown.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team.
- Ability to take ownership of a set of customers and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure customer success.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base.
- Bring in new ideas on product development and overall technical designs.
- Successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person.
- Provide technical leadership to a small team, delegate, and follow-up on work assigned.
- Mentor junior members in the customer success team on best practices and processes.
- Engage with extended teams such as engineering, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product and customer-related activities.
- Deliver technical consultancy and training on WSO2 technologies and products for our customers around the globe (on-site and off-site).
- Maintain flexible working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers.
- You may be required to work on weekends (this will not be a regular occurrence). In such situations, you will be entitled to two days lieu leave in the week that immediately follows.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skill in Java language or C/C++ languages or other comparable programming languages.
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies are an added advantage e.g. microservices, enterprise integration, API management, identity and access management.
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.