Careers - Sri Lanka
Senior Software Engineer - Customer Success Tools Team
We're looking for senior engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas; individuals who are passionate, versatile, energetic, has excellent communication skills, display leadership qualities, and enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack and design, develop, and maintain the Customer Success Tools platform that includes a variety of applications which are mission critical.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Customer Success Tools team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the right tools and optimizations that will enable the customer success team to deliver an effective WSO2 technology experience to our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and willingness to explore the unknown
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the customer success tools platform
- Lead designs of software components, applications, processes, and features; architect and develop solutions for ambiguous problems
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively with the team
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise
- Possess an amiable personality and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bring in new ideas on how to improve applications and overall technical designs
- Successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person
- Provide technical leadership to a small team, delegate, and follow-up on work assigned
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Engage with extended teams such as engineering, infrastructure, marketing, sales, and finance on the activities related to the tools that you build
- Reliable ownership of the work that you do and the overall customer success tools platform
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong development skills in Java or C/C++ languages or other comparable programming languages
- Experience in common operations support systems such as GitHub
- Experience in Salesforce, Atlassian JIRA, Oracle NetSuite APIs/Integrations are an added advantage
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies are an added advantage - for e.g. microservices, enterprise integration, API management, identity and access management
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments, CI/CD technologies are an added advantage
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.