Careers - United States
Senior Software Engineer - Customer Success - Identity & Access Management
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Identity & Access Management (IAM) Customer Success Team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of WSO2’s technology experience to the company’s customers, and enable them to use WSO2 technologies for the success of their businesses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and willingness to explore the unknown.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team.
- Be able to take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations.
- Ability to follow the WSO2 development process end-to-end when developing components/features for our customers.
- Ability to be the trusted advisor of our customers in all matters related to identity and access management.
- Ability to take ownership of a set of customers and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure customer success.
- Possess an amiable personality and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base.
- The ability to give technical leadership to a small team, delegate, and follow-up on work assigned.
- Mentor junior members in the customer success team on best practices and processes.
- Be flexible in working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers.
- Ability to travel both local and overseas for customer consultancy services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skill in Java language or C/C++ languages or other comparable programming languages.
- Experience in and knowledge of identity and access management is an added advantage.
- Experience in and knowledge of containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- 401k matching.