The main expectation of this role is to be part of the ‘Digital Transformation - Internal Apps’ team, and take full ownership for developing applications and features based on WSO2’s internal requirements. The candidate is expected to spend the majority of their time on understanding the application domains, implementing the needed features, and learning about new tools and development best practices.
Key Qualifications & Skills
- Educational qualifications and work experiences
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent
- 2-4 years relevant industry experience
- Technical skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in Web Application development, Web Service development, Mobile App development
- Have a broad knowledge of core CS concepts
- Ability to divide and prioritize a bigger task into smaller pieces and create a work plan for team members, and execute on-time delivery
- Communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate with written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of communication practices
- Leadership skills
- Ability to innovate and initiate new ideas and work independently with self-motivation
- Ability to provide technical guidance to a small team and provide direct feedback to the team members
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.