The ideal candidate looks forward to tackling new challenges and is comfortable moving between different code bases and tech stacks while writing clean, maintainable code.
- Work on front-end experiences across WSO2 Identity and Access Management projects
- Design and translate mockups and wireframes into clean, maintainable code
- Direct work with back-end engineers to ensure design integrity across the product
- Debug and troubleshoot issues across browsers
- Coach and mentor junior members in the team where required
- Engage in product vision and strategy
- Overlook the product experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in software front-end development across multiple technologies and frameworks
- Experience in UI design
- Proficiency with build tools including Webpack, NPM
- Experience with UI Unit and Functionally Testing
- Excellent understanding of web development with web services: HTML/CSS, XML/JSON, HTTP, cookies, headers, caching, DOM, CORS, REST, etc...
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors such as LESS/SASS
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.