Location: São Paulo
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Customer Success team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of WSO2 technology experience to WSO2 customers, and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and the willingness to explore the unknown.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations.
- Ability to follow the WSO2 development process end-to-end when developing components/features for our customers.
- Be the trusted advisor of our customers in all matters related to IAM.
- Take ownership of a set of customers and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure customer success.
- Possess an amiable personality and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base.
- Provide technical leadership to a small team, delegate, and follow up on work assigned.
- Mentor junior members in the customer success team on best practices and processes.
- Maintain working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skill in Java language or C/C++ languages or other comparable programming languages.
- Experience in and knowledge of IAM is an added advantage.
- Experience in and knowledge of containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 radically simplifies the way enterprises create, deliver, and scale digital experiences. Our cloud native, API-first approach helps developers and architects to innovate at speed and accelerate time to market. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform and our expertise in API management, enterprise integration, and identity and access management—the cornerstones of every successful digital transformation initiative. With offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US, WSO2 employs over 800 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.