WSO2’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution—which is globally recognized by major analyst firms as one of the leaders in the IAM space—manages millions of digital identities around the world. It is on the cusp of launching a next-generation IAM cloud solution using the industry’s most cutting-edge technologies.
We are a creative, ambitious team looking for self-driven and exceptional engineers who want to be part of our next big move. Our work culture is creatively stimulating and is driven by free-flowing ideas and openness.
If you are an experienced and innovative engineer, we would love to have you on our team.
- Collaborate with other developers and develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes
- Ensure the quality of the product and create support materials including, documents, samples, tutorials, and webinars to help IAM developers
- Help with design and code reviews and ensure good engineering practices are being applied
- Work with the global development team, customer success team, and customers in different time zones (this may involve travel as well)
- Continuously learn and gather in-depth domain knowledge
- Be part of the IAM community and contribute to its development
- Identify and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of industry experience in a Software Engineering position
- Strong knowledge in computer science, data structures, and algorithms
- Solid skills and experience in one or two programming languages
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Desire to learn, explore, and drive solutions for complex problems
- Ability to work with a culture of learning, prototyping, and experimentation
- Having experience in Java, React or cloud-native technologies will be an added advantage
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.