Careers - Sri Lanka
Senior Software Engineer (IAM Team)
The WSO2 Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is looking for exceptional engineers who can help us build, enhance, and maintain our product. You should be passionate about your work and be enthusiastic and ambitious in achieving goals. You should also be resourceful and highly self-driven. If you think you have what it takes and are interested in being part of this highly motivated team, don’t hesitate to apply with your CV.
- BSc/MSc in computer science or engineering, or equivalent qualification.
- At least two years of industry experience in a software engineering position.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and working knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid skills and experience in one or two programming languages.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Desire to learn, explore, and drive solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work in a culture of learning, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Familiarity with Java, C#, or C/C++.
- Experience in application security, identity and access management, microservices or cloud-native technologies.
- Exposure to solution integrations.