Founded in 2005, WSO2 radically simplifies the way enterprises create, deliver, and scale digital experiences. Our cloud native, API-first approach helps developers and architects to innovate at speed and accelerate time to market. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform and our expertise in API management, enterprise integration, and identity and access management—the cornerstones of every successful digital transformation initiative. With offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US, WSO2 employs over 800 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
The WSO2 Open Banking team is looking for highly motivated individuals who want to join our exciting and rapidly expanding team to pursue a career in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, possess a consistent track record of delivery, and have excellent software engineering skills. Creativity bundled with high quality and a customer focus is very important and you must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities.
Strong analytical capability and the ability to create innovative solutions are prerequisites for this position. Sounds interesting? Then we’d like to hear from you.
- Working competency in the technology domains, programming languages, and OOAD.
- Ability to design and implement solutions adhering to overall architecture and system design goals including performance, security, scalability, quality of code, etc.
- Ability to think of all possible scenarios and the ‘big picture’ when implementing some functionality, ability to estimate effort on functional areas worked on, and deliver on time.
- Ability to go through financial technology specifications, understand them, and incorporate them into product features.
- Ability to follow the WSO2 development process end-to-end when developing components features for products i.e. coding best practices, patterns, unit testing, automated testing, documentation, etc.
- Proactively own the functional areas of the product you work on and other aspects such as:
- Marketing (blogs, social media, assisting with marketing campaigns)
- Pre-sales (product demos)
- Sales (anticipate future customer requirements and account expansion insights)
- Community engagement
- Delivery and support (monitor and help with support issues, patches, etc).
- Research on functional and technical improvements; introduce new ideas on how to improve the product and overall technical designs.
- Ability to delegate and follow-up on work assigned. Mentor junior members in engineering best practices and processes.
- Keep customers informed in a timely manner. Practice communication with empathy and be proactive in communicating.
- Ability to communicate clearly, articulate both on written and verbal communication, conduct product demos, training, and presentations.
- Ability to successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person.
- BSc in Computer Science with minimum 3-5 years of post-qualifying experience.
- Strong development skills and proficiency in at least one programming language. Having experience in Java, C#, or C/C++ will be an added advantage.
- Excellent technical design and implementation skills.
- Distributed computing skills will be an advantage.
- The passion to learn and excel in the software engineering landscape.
- Knowledge in design patterns, and performance engineering.
- Prior experience on OpenID, FAPI, SSO, LDAP, AD, OAuth2, SAML, JWT, React, REST, SOAP, and microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in docker/ puppet/ Kubernetes and other DevOps technologies will be a plus point.