WSO2 Identity and Access Management team is looking for a UI Engineer to join the engineering team. As a UI Engineer, you will need to create a compelling user experience and use your creativity & artistic eye for details to design elegant user interfaces and translate them to usable markup code to support the product team in implementation.
The ideal candidate looks forward to tackling new challenges and is comfortable moving between different workspaces and tech stacks while designing and writing clean, maintainable code.
- Conceptualize & design user interfaces for consumer applications along with required components and assets
- Evaluating business requirements and provide feedback to develop optimal UX solutions
- Create sketches/wireframes to establish design concepts and precise mock-ups and interactive prototypes for phased user testing
- Compose UI design specifications and style guides
- Direct work with back-end engineers to ensure design integrity across the product
- Debug and troubleshoot issues across browsers
- Support tech content writers with required visual element designs
- Support product marketing materials with graphic designing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in web/application designing & development with multiple technologies & tools
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications & consumer-facing websites, and/or applications
- Knowledge of UX principles & solid understanding of UI best practices
- Solid understanding of web designing & developing with HTML/CSS (LESS & SASS)
- Web application development experience using: React, TypeScript, etc … will be an added advantage
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.