Location: Sri Lanka
Founded in 2005, WSO2 radically simplifies the way enterprises create, deliver, and scale digital experiences. Our cloud native, API-first approach helps developers and architects to innovate at speed and accelerate time to market. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform and our expertise in API management, enterprise integration, and identity and access management—the cornerstones of every successful digital transformation initiative. With offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US, WSO2 employs over 800 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
WSO2 Solutions Engineering Team, a sub-team of WSO2 Solutions Architecture Team, is more than just another organization delivering middleware. We deliver API and Integration software solutions that revolutionize the way the world's top enterprises use APIs and integration to empower them. WSO2's open source, open standards, and open-business philosophy keep us right on the leading edge of trending topics in enterprise IT including cloud, mobile, social, and DevOps.
In the Solutions Engineering (SE) Team, our engineers and Architects are the most capable, curious, and adventurous. As individuals working as part of ONE TEAM, we feature some of the best minds in the industry. They have gained individual as well as collective recognition, as those who deliver industry-leading open-source technology. They have a passion for leading-edge technology and want to be a part of an up-and-coming global brand.
As the Solutions Architecture team, we provide prospects and customers the technical information, guidance, and assurance they need to use WSO2 products.
To learn more about the importance of Solutions Engineers/Architects today and their role in technology sales, read this article.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrate the ability to develop high-quality demonstrations, POCs, and related materials with the products while properly exposing the products' capabilities.
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate and effectively explain the technical and business benefits of the products and POCs to customers, demonstrating that you can satisfy their expectations.
- Demonstrate the ability and knowledge to create solution designs and implementation relevant to your level and experience, as well as at a high standard that fulfills customer expectations.
- Demonstrate you have a good level of knowledge relevant to your role on the WSO2 product stack and the features they deliver.
- Have sound knowledge and hands-on experience with software programming languages and software development. Middleware experience is an added advantage.
- Conduct technical workshops for customers, partners, and public users relevant to your level. Should be able to design workshop content for multiple audiences with different backgrounds - CXO, enterprise/solution architects, and developers. Make content (slides, demo scenarios, and demos) relevant to customers' business problems and use cases.
- Assist with pre-sales discussions, conduct technical calls/discussions, demos and help convert a prospect into a paying customer. Design and conduct private workshops, webinars, lunch and learn sessions for customers as necessary. Follow up on all post-sales activities. Build up trust with the customer to become their trusted advisor working closely with the Technical Owner of the account. Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple POCs varying in complexity relevant to your role and expertise.
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of RFPs. Help to fill RFPs on technical/business capabilities of the platform.
- Write articles/blogs/content relevant to your level and your target audience. Consistently put out high-quality content that positions you as an expert as well as drives traffic to WSO2.
- Work with other teams and deliver webinars/public workshops relevant to your level and target audience.
- Create, participate and share technical sessions for improving fellow Solution architecture team members relevant to your level. Actively contribute to team meetings and share thoughts and experiences. Discuss possible issues, ask for help and improve.
- Assist to implement diverse practices to improve the overall productivity and quality of the team. Actively collaborate with tasks to improve team functions. This is for the team and WSO2 as well.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent