Duration: 9-12 Months
Hours/Week: 40 Hours / Week
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
WSO2 integration products - WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Enterprise Integrator - are the leading open source middleware products in the market today. It is used by clients across the globe including several fortune 500 companies. The WSO2 integration product suite offers a comprehensive set of features to cater to a wide spectrum of enterprise integration and API management requirements that span across multiple market segments. WSO2 is currently looking for a consultant/specialist to assist in ServiceNow integration connector development in the WSO2 Integration Platform.
- Excellent understanding of how ServiceNow integrates with other systems from a business use case point of view. If the candidate has worked together with an Enterprise Client to integrate ServiceNow with other systems in order to implement business use cases, this will be an added qualification.
- In depth understanding of the various integration points within ServiceNow, not limited to purely admin activities.
- Comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow enterprise product suite (including core process areas in ITSM, plus others such as ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM).
- Solid understanding of ServiceNow’s third party integration APIs such as REST API, Scripted REST APIs, GraphQL API, SOAP web service and how they are used in ITSM business use cases.
- Prior experience integrating with platforms such as WSO2 and Mulesoft, and ServiceNow integration experience with WorkDay, Salesforce, SAP, etc., is a plus.
Expertise in the IT service management (ITSM) domain and experience integrating ServiceNow with other SaaS applications and systems.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work and flexibility.
- A sensible vacation plan that fits your needs.