Careers - Sri Lanka
Digital Operations Team
Software Architect - Digital Operations Team
The Digital Operations team at WSO2 is seeking a highly-skilled Software Architect to lead our development team in creating and improving software solutions that meet WSO2’s needs. You will be responsible for communicating with internal teams to determine their requirements, creating comprehensive solution plans, and leading a team of software engineers as they develop polished final products.
- Lead, guide, and manage a technical team.
- Conduct architecture reviews and code reviews, plus contribute to other product-related meetings.
- Overall project planning, execution, progress tracking, and successful delivery of technical projects.
- Conduct continuous discussions with WSO2’s internal teams and stakeholders to ensure projects are aligned with stakeholders' requirements.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Taking corrective actions to solve issues on existing products.
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimal 8 years of solid industry experience, and the scars to prove it! With at least 3 years at the architect level.
- Experience in business, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, and processes and frameworks.
- Demonstrating a high level of analytical, design, development, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong development skills in Java or C/C++ languages.
- Good understanding and experience in working with distributed systems and enterprise technologies is a must.
- Experience in providing leadership to a technical team.
In Addition, You Should:
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and a willingness to explore the unknown.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution individually as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.