WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open-source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
The WSO2 Identity and Access Management(IAM) team is looking for an exceptional engineer who can help us enhance the quality of our product. You should be passionate about your work and be enthusiastic and ambitious in achieving goals. You should be resourceful and initiative and be highly self-driven. If you think you have what it takes in being part of this highly motivated team, don’t hesitate to apply now.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of industry experience in software quality assurance and test automation.
- Thinking outside the box, critical evaluation, and communication skills.
- Programming skills in any language, SQL, knowledge of Shell, and other scripting languages will be a definite advantage.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with working on Identity and Access Management, microservices, or cloud-native technologies will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Cypress.
- Knowledge and experience in test automation frameworks and tools.
- ISTQB Certifications could be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and reporting quality-related metrics to identify trends.
- Attention to details.
- Experience in testing of distributed systems.
- Take ownership of deriving test plans, executing them, and ensuring the quality of the product.
- Develop automated tests and scripts, record test results, defect reports, and complete all test activities.
- Ability to communicate clearly, articulate both in written and verbal communication.
- Create supportive materials including, documents, samples, tutorials, webinars to help IAM developers.
- Work with the global development team, customer success team, and customers in different time zones or in global locations (So you may have to travel).
- Engage with the extended teams such as documentation, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product and customer-related activities.
- Learn more, and in depth the domain of IAM and contribute back.
- Be part of the IAM community and contribute to the development of the community.