Careers - Sri Lanka
Software Engineer - Cloud Team
Do you get a thrill out of watching software unfold before your eyes? Do you dream about code every night? If yes, then consider joining our team as a Software Engineer. We’re looking for top-notch Software Engineers who see technical glitches as an enjoyable challenge and are willing to walk the extra mile to see a project through to completion.
- Ideal candidates should have working competency in the programming languages, OOAD, and cloud technologies.
- Design, implement, and deploy cloud based solutions adhering to overall architecture and system design goals including performance, security, scalability, quality of code, et.. Think of all possible scenarios and the ‘big picture’ when implementing some functionality. You must have the ability to estimate the effort on functional areas worked on and deliver on-time.
- Ability to identify user stories for the product and document them accordingly following the process.
- Proactively own the functional areas of the product you work on. Own all other aspects of the product including:
- Marketing (support marketing campaigns)
- Pre-sales (product demos)
- Sales (anticipating future customer requirement and account expansion insights)
- Community engagement (answering questions on Stack Overflow, Slack channels)
- Delivery and support (monitor and help out with support issues, patches, etc.)
- Conduct research on functional and technical improvements.
- Ability to communicate clearly (articulate in both written and verbal communication), conduct product demos, training, and presentations, and successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person.