Location: Australia (Sydney or Melbourne)
Founded in 2005, WSO2 radically simplifies the way enterprises create, deliver, and scale digital experiences. Our cloud native, API-first approach helps developers and architects to innovate at speed and accelerate time to market. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform and our expertise in API management, enterprise integration, and identity and access management—the cornerstones of every successful digital transformation initiative. With offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US, WSO2 employs over 800 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
As a Customer Success Software Engineer in the team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of WSO2 technology to WSO2 customers, assisting, supporting and enabling them to use WSO2 technology ie.(APIM & Integration Platforms, IAM solutions) for the success of their business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and the willingness to explore the unknown.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work with a global team.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team.
- Take ownership of a set of customers across A/NZ and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure their WSO2 IT projects have successful outcomes.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to WSO2’s A/NZ customer base.
- Bring in and suggest new ideas on product improvements and overall technical designs.
- Contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email, internal forums, chat groups etc and in-person with customers and internally with our WSO2 technical, support & engineering teams.
- Engage with extended teams such as engineering, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on the product and customer-related activities.
- Deliver technical consultancy and training on WSO2 technologies and products for our A/NZ customers (on-site and off-site).
- Maintain flexible working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers and projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skill in Java or comparable language.
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies are an added advantage e.g. microservices, enterprise integration, API management, identity and access management, and Financial solutions(BFSI).
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit but not a prerequisite.