We are a creative, ambitious team looking for self-driven and exceptional Engineers who want to be part of our next move. Our work culture is creatively stimulating and is driven by free-flowing ideas and openness.
As a Software Engineer in the IAM Customer Success team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the IAM technology experience to the customers, and enable them to use it for business success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and the willingness to explore the unknown.
- Possess an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with the Engineering team.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, frequent updates, proactive escalation, and overall customer experience.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base.
- Maintain flexibility in working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers.
- Ability to travel (both local and overseas) for customer consultancy services.
- Continuously learn and gather in-depth domain knowledge.
- Be part of the IAM community and contribute to its development.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- Development skills in Java or other comparable programming languages.
- Experience and knowledge of Identity and Access Management is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments, CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit, but not a prerequisite.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.