Careers - Sri Lanka
Customer Success Team
Software Engineer - Customer Success Team (Integration)
As a Software Engineer in the Customer Success team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of WSO2 technology experience to WSO2 customers, enabling them to use WSO2 technology for their business success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and the willingness to explore the unknown.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work with a global team.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team.
- Take ownership of a set of customers and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure customer success.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base.
- Bring in new ideas on product improvements and overall technical designs.
- Successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person.
- Engage with extended teams such as engineering, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product and customer related activities.
- Deliver technical consultancy and training on WSO2 technologies and products for our customers around the globe (on-site and off-site).
- Maintain flexible working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skill in Java or comparable language.
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies are an added advantage e.g. microservices, enterprise integration, API management, identity and access management.
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit but not a prerequisite.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.